The City of Jämsä offers good boat harbours, piers, and rowing boat berths around the municipality with a reasonable price. We rent berths on piers with different width, including pole berths, according to the needs of the client. In addition, we offer boat ramps and winter storage places.
Most of our boat berths are located on the shores of Lake Päijänne or Lake Kankarisvesi. The Division of Parks of the City is responsible for the maintenance of the boat berths.
Boat Berth Rental
Office Secretary Erja Nieminen, tel. +358 40 712 2525
- Pier and berth fees (pdf in Finnish)
- Rental Terms for the Boat Berths (pdf in Finnish)
- Boat Harbour Regulations of the City of Jämsä (pdf in Finnish)
- Instructions for Boats’ Winter Storage in the Hulkkionlahti Harbour (pdf in Finnish)
- Boat Harbours of the City of Jämsä on Map (pdf)
- The Recreational Club of Lake Päijänne (www.paijanteenvirkistysalueyhdistys.fi)