In Jämsä, you can live in the town centre, population centres, or in rural areas, according to your own needs and wishes. There are plenty of different residential areas located around the core centre of the city, around the population centres and on lakesides. The largest settlements offer basic services for quality living.

The City offers a wide variety of new building lots in different parts of the city for both private and industrial construction. The City offers holiday plots in Himos Holiday Resort as well. You can find the vacant plots on our page: Building lots.

The Urban Planning and Land Use Department is responsible for strategic planning in forms of designing and developing the city, and regulating land use and construction works in the area. Zoning and parcel numbering do also affect building regulations.

The Building Control Services act as the building inspection authority in the region. The Building Control gives instructions and provides construction permits for large and minor objects, and carries out official inspections.

The Property Management Services take care of city’s real properties and it is responsible for designing and constructing new public buildings.

  • Land Use
  • Urban Planning
  • Maps and Mensuration
  • Building lots
  • Construction
  • Property Management Services



Jaa artikkeli

Submit to FacebookSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn