Accessibility statement of the jamsa.fi website
This accessibility statement concerns the https://www.jamsa.fi/ service and has been prepared / updated on 13 June 2022. The service is governed by the Act on the Provision of Digital Services, which requires public online services to be accessible.
The accessibility of the service has been assessed by an external expert organisation.
Accessibility of the digital service
Partially meets accessibility requirements.
Not within the scope of legislation
● Maps not intended for navigation (for example, weather maps or topographic maps)
● Office software files (for example, DOC, PDF and ODT) published before 23 September 2018
● The website contains links to social media channels maintained by the City of Jämsä that have video content published before 23 September 2020. Such video content may not include subtitles or audio descriptions. According to the law, video content published earlier than 23 September 2020 does not need to be made accessible or deleted retroactively.
Non-accessible content (according to WCAG 2.1 level A and AA criteria)
The following content and/or functions are not yet compliant.
● Some of the website’s office software files (PDF) do not meet the accessibility requirements. For example, there are deficiencies in headings and their structure, images’ text alternatives, language specifications and tables.
(WCAG 1.1.1, 1.3.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.6, 3.1.1 – perceivable, operable, understandable)
● The website contains images and icons that serve as links and have no text alternatives.
(WCAG 1.1.1, 2.4.4, 2.4.9, 4.1.2 – perceivable, operable, robust)
● The website contains instructions that depend on sensory characteristics to understand and operate them.
(WCAG 1.3.3 – perceivable)
● The website contains pages whose language partially differs from the language specified for the page. The lang attribute of the non-specified language is invalid.
(WCAG 3.1.2 – understandable)
● The website contains audio recordings published after 23 September 2020, the content of which is not available in text format.
(WCAG 1.2.2 – perceivable)
● The website contains links to social media channels maintained by the City of Jämsä that have video content published after 23 September 2020. There are deficiencies in the subtitles or audio descriptions of the videos.
(WCAG 1.2.2, 1.2.5 – perceivable)
● The website contains links to publications in social media channels maintained by the City of Jämsä that have images without text alternatives.
(WCAG 1.1.1 – perceivable)
Did you notice an accessibility issue in our service?
Let us know what accessibility issues you have noticed, and we will do our best to solve them. You can provide feedback by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-accessible content, such as office software files, can be requested in an accessible format.
If you notice any accessibility issues on the website, send feedback to us, the site administrator. It may take up to 14 days for you to receive a response. If you are not satisfied with the response you have received or you do not receive a response at all within two weeks, you can notify the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland provides detailed information on how to file a notification and how the matter will be processed.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility Monitoring Unit
tel. (switchboard) +358 295 016 000